Yatta approached me to help create a campaign of multiple videos and static posts which will help them promote their new Application. Idea wise they came up with most of the post and video ideas, I then created the content for them. Before I created anything I had to go through a process of creating a unified style for the campaign. I sent the client a mood board with many items displaying how the content should look like and feel like and then we went through the process of choosing what works best. The colors and fonts where all supplied by the client as well.
Ps. These are mostly sized as 4:5 aspect ratio as we worked on these just before Instagram gave us Reels in Bahrain.
When I received this project from Education Zone, I felt like I knew what it needed as a book. I saw the style and the vision in my head before doing anything.
As per usual I got to work on the research, looking for illustrations that match the vision in my mind. After finding a few I sent them over to Education Zone for approval. I got the approval and I got to work looking for an illustrator that can draw down my vision. I found an artist named Reem in Bahrain that could do the job. I gave her the images I found and told her to start working on the main character for this project who is the owner of Education Zone, Suad Alhalwachi.
She sent me back a file with all the different characters she drew but unfortunately, I deleted the characters I didn’t like from that image so I can send it back to her for the next steps in the process. This image shows my notes which I wrote for her so she can work on a second revision.
From there she drew a few more options from which I chose this character (which I loved):
Here is another version of the same character with a different Hijab, which I did not go with:
After we had the style of the art down we started working on the ideas for the illustrations for each chapter of the book, plus the idea for the book cover, and this is how this looked like:
Once we agreed on the ideas for the illustrations she started drawing them and here are some of the final results:
Of course, no book is complete without the cover:
Once we got it printed I just had to take photos of it for my portfolio and here they are:
I really loved working on this book and can’t wait to work on more in the future.
I have been working with Kazerooni Brothers since the first year of my inception. The first project we worked on was to take photos for their product catalogue and design one for them. That catalogue went through many iterations nearly once yearly to this year. The one I will show you below is my favourite one and not the latest as we used one of my own photos that I captured for the cover.
Here are some photos of the Catalogue:
Here is the photo of the cover itself:
I wasn’t in my office when creating this post, but I will update this post with photos of the products soon as possible.